Please note that credit card payments for Ekebergparken / C. Ludens Stiftelse are collected by TREKKSOFT AG, Hauptstrasse 15, 3800 Matten, Switzerland (“TREKKSOFT”). Therefore, TREKKSOFT will appear as EKEBERGPARKEN on your credit card statement for the payment of this booking. The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by TREKKSOFT.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries regarding your credit card payments and chargebacks.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Credit card payments are made by TrekkSoft AG, an authorized agent for Ekebergparken / C. Ludens Ringnes Foundation. The domain where you enter and complete your payment is owned and handled by TrekkSoft AG.
1. Attendance no later than 10 minutes before start. If you do not meet on time, your seat may be given to others
2. Age limit. There is no lower age limit, but we admit maximum 2 children (under 13 years) per group . The guide determines the number within this on-site.
3. It is encouraged to keep your voice low. Ekebergparken`s guides have the full right to dismiss people who do not comply with this.
4. Photography is not permitted inside the installation.
Ordering and payment
1. The order is binding when payment is done.
2. We recommend payment by credit card. Invoice will only be sent by arrangement for a fee of NOK 125, -.
1. Cancellation of a guided tour in Ekebergparken,including private tours in Ganzfeld and Skyspace: within one week prior to the arrangement date. (does not apply to ticket sales)
2. Cancellation of events that includes dining: within 10 days prior to the arrangement date (does not apply to ticket sales). By cancellation after this the client will have to cover full menu price.
Cancellation of the event
1. Ekebergparken can relocate / cancel the activity in case of force majeure, such as difficult weather conditions, insufficient registration or illness .
1. Be aware that there will always be a risk that something can happen outdoors. Ekebergparken is not responsible for personal injury or loss / damage to property.
2. During events organized by Ekebergparken, photos / videos will be made. These pictures are used in Ekebergparken`s own publications and website, or in other media related to Ekebergparken
3. During a booked visit to Ekebergparken, pictures may be taken. These images may be used in the Ekebergparkens own publications and website, or in other media related to Ekebergparken. If you want to reserve yourself and your guests against this, please inform your guide / Ekebergparken about this before your event starts.